Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What do You Have?

I'm of the mind that in today's society, people (and my generation in specific) far too often sell ourselves short when it comes to challenging projects. As soon as the first twinge of 'this might fail' hits our gut, we duck. Instead of looking at the reasons it might work, we often focus on all the reasons it won't.

If you can relate to this, I have a question for you to ask yourself; one that's helped me narrow down what it is that I hope to do (and am currently doing, to some extent) to accomplish the goals I have for myself.

So, keeping your project (or your job, or career, or business) in mind, here's the question: What talents, skills, or experience do you have that makes you especially qualified to do whatever you are setting out to do? 

I'd love to discuss what you come up with! Use the sidebar on the right and I'll loop back with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment